Introducing the next generation of Decipher Prostate Biopsy
Decipher's genomic test, performed on tumor tissue, helps match selection and intensity of treatment with the metastatic potential of the tumor.
Our new three-page test report makes it easier to understand and discuss your patient's personalized genomic test results.
Decipher Prostate Biopsy delivers personalized data based on the patient's Decipher score, which ranges from zero to 1 and indicates whether the genomic characteristics of the tumor indicate low, intermediate, or high risk.
Decipher’s next-generation report illustrates the patient’s 10-year risk of metastasis in comparison to patients with similar clinical features and provides findings from relevant clinical studies.
Page 1 contains the Decipher Score, risk estimates, and an interpretation of the score.
- Determined by tumor biology alone, not influenced by clinicopathologic variables (e.g., Gleason, PSA)
- 22 genes, 7 biological pathways
- Continuous genomic risk score
- 3 categories (low, intermediate, high)
- Based on the Decipher score with standard of care therapy (RP or RT)
- Risk within 5 & 10 years
- Best surrogate endpoint for overall survival
Prostate Cancer Mortality
- Risk within 15 years
- Grade Group 3-5, pT3b-T4, or lymph node involvement
- Summary based on the patient’s genomic risk & relevant clinical findings
Page 2 contains case analysis, interpretation, clinical findings, and a QR code for more info.
- The report is tailored to the clinical presentation of the patient
- This patient’s 10-year risk of metastasis is compared to 6,928 patients with similar clinical features
- For these patients, Decipher risk groups are distributed as:
- 61% Low
- 18% Intermediate
- 21% High
Distribution of risk is dependent on clinical risk group
- Explains risk comparison graphic
- Specifies the percentile of risk for this patient
- Clinical study results relevant to this patient
- Directs you to more information about each study
Page 3 contains a test description, intended use info, confidence intervals, and references.
- How the test is performed
- Definitions for each of the endpoints reported
- Provides detail on the cut-points for Decipher risk groups
- Decipher Prostate Biopsy is intended for use in men with newly diagnosed localized or regional prostate cancer
- The 95% confidence interval for each endpoint reported
- For each of the clinical studies cited in the report