Information for Life
Our aim is to increase the efficiency of practice management, optimize decision-making related to patient care, and improve outcomes for patients. Through the capture, analysis and exchange of genomic information, we are working to change the way cancer is understood.
Decipher Biosciences has offices in San Diego, California, and Vancouver, British Columbia.
We believe Decipher Prostate is the most accurate test widely available to physicians in the US to predict prostate cancer tumor aggressiveness.Read more
Decipher Bladder is the only genomic subtyping tool widely available to physicians in the US treating patients with locally advanced bladder cancer.Read more
genetic markers measured
profiles added to the continuously growing Decipher GRID database
Highest Reported Prognostic Performance
independent of clinical risk factors
7 Biologic Pathways
associated with hallmarks of prostate cancer:
- Proliferation/Cell Death
- Invasion & Metastasis
- Androgen Signaling
- Immune Activity & Response
- Growth & Differentiation
Decipher Prostate Biopsy examines seven cancer hallmark pathways:
- Indicated for patients diagnosed with NCCN very low, low, and favorable intermediate risk prostate cancer at biopsy
- Provides probability of 5-year metastasis, 10-year prostate cancer specific mortality, and high-grade disease on final pathology
- Helps determine if a patient can be safely followed with active surveillance or should be considered for immediate treatment
- Recommended by the NCCN Prostate Cancer Guidelines for patients with NCCN low or favorable intermediate risk prostate cancer
- Clinically validated in multiple published studies of more than one thousand unique patients
- Decipher Prostate RP is the most widely used genomic test for prostate cancer patients following surgery.
- Indicated for patients with adverse pathology and persistent/recurrent PSA after surgery
- Provides probability of 5-year metastasis and 10-year prostate cancer specific mortality
- Helps determine if a patient can be safely observed with PSA monitoring or should be considered for adjuvant or early radiation after surgery
- Recommended by the NCCN Prostate Cancer Guidelines for patients with adverse pathology or persistent/recurrent PSA after surgery
- Has been clinically validated and shown to influence treatment decisions in multiple published studies of thousands of unique patients
genetic markers measured
profiles are added to the continuously growing Decipher GRID database
- Indicated for patients with muscle invasive bladder cancer prior to radical cystectomy
- Accurate in classifying a patient tumor into one of the four molecular subtypes. Basal subtype tumors have been shown to experience the greatest survival benefit when treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy as compared to surgery alone
- Developed and validated in 775 patients from 10 leading cancer centers in North America and Europe
Four Molecular Subtypes Classified
- Luminal Infiltrated
- Basal Claudin-Low
Order a Test \ Pay Your Bill
Log in to Decipher Account here
Patients \ Pay Your Bill
Your physician can order a Decipher test if you meet the appropriate criteria.Pay your bill
Decipher testing is covered by Medicare for patients with adverse pathology or persistent/recurrent PSA after surgery. Complete the Medicare-mandated certification and training to gain access for your patients.
Decipher Biosciences is certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 to perform high complexity testing. This test has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
With every Decipher test performed, a whole-transcriptome profile with 1.4 million markers covering 46,000 coding and non-coding genes is added to the GRID database. Using machine learning, we are able to decode vast amounts of genomic data on GRID to develop novel genomic solutions.
- 70,000 Whole Transcriptome Profiles
- 500 Predictive Signatures
- Hallmarks of Cancer
- Immune Phenotyping
- Drug Response
- Molecular Subtyping
1. GRID has been used to create new predictive signatures for response to androgen deprivation therapy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and targeted biologics such as PARP inhibitors and immunotherapies.
2. Through our innovative data sharing and research approach, over 100 peer-reviewed studies have been published on the Decipher test and the GRID platform.
Collaborate With Us
For more information about collaborating or partnering with Decipher Biosciences, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leverage Our Platform to…
Derive insights from population-level genomic datasets
Better understand the dynamics of pathways and intricate biomarkers such as androgen receptor activity, DNA repair, immune profiling or chemotherapy response activation.
Discover biomarkers through comprehensive genomic profiling
We can profile your cohorts using the whole-transcriptome Decipher platform in our CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited, NYS-approved laboratory. With this service, you also gain access to the full repertoire of signatures from the GRID.
Optimize clinical trials
Utilize more than 70,000 profiles in the GRID database to inform clinical trial design. Screen and identify patients efficiently for clinical trial enrollment through our prospective profiling of hundreds of new patients every week.
We are using our disruptive genomic platform to optimize treatment for patients with cancer, resulting in better patient care and an improved quality of life.
Our vision is to become the premier provider of cancer genomic medicine globally.
Tina S. Nova, PhD
President and CEO
Elai Davicioni, PhD
Founder and Chief Scientific Officer
Bashar Dabbas, MD
Chief Medical Officer and Laboratory Director
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President and
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Vice President Sales
Senior Vice President Corporate Initiatives
General Counsel and Vice President,
Board of Directors
Henry Skinner, PhD
Tina S. Nova, PhD
Join Our Team
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions, family care or caregiver status, veteran and military status, history of military service, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, sexual orientation, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Corporate Headquarters and CLIA/CAP Laboratory
10355 Science Center Drive
Research and Development
1152 Mainland Street
BC V6B 4X2
Join our Team:
See our Open Positions here
For business development and collaboration inquiries:
Notice to Recruiters:
Decipher Biosciences recruitment and employment operations are managed by our Human Resources department. All candidates must be presented through this avenue. If you are a recruiter, please do not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining any initial or ongoing professional working relationship with Decipher Biosciences.
To protect the interest of all parties involved, we require an executed agreement to be in place prior to the presentation of any candidates. Decipher Biosciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from sources other than the candidates themselves for both current and future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of a signed agreement between Decipher Biosciences and the recruiter does not create any implied obligations. Once a signed agreement is in place, the recruiter is responsible for following all submission policies set forth by Decipher Biosciences and ensuring that their candidates apply through the company website.