Prostate cancer is
Knowing more with Decipher empowers you in your prostate cancer journey
Decipher genomic testing reveals the underlying biology of your tumor, providing clarity and confidence in treatment planning
More Accurate Risk Stratification
All patients with localized disease can benefit from Decipher
Decipher prostate is a genomic classifier that stratifies patients by risk of prostate cancer progression. Physicians use Decipher to help determine which patients may be safe for less intensive treatment approaches and which may need additional or more intensive treatment.
Tumor Subtyping to Optimize Therapy
Patients with t1 or muscle-invasive bladder cancer can benefit from Decipher Bladder
Decipher Bladder classifies bladder cancer tumors by molecular subtype. Physicians use Decipher Bladder to identify which patients are at highest risk of upstaging at radical cystectomy and which are most likely to benefit from neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
Discover Our Capabilities
Our biopharma solutions:
- Enable clinical trials in earlier patient populations
- Reveal new biomarkers through comprehensive genomic profiling
- Derive insights from population-level genomics
Decipher has been validated in 40 studies across 29,876 patients for metastasis, prostate cancer-specific mortality, and overall survival.
How Decipher Can Help
- eviCore Clinical Guidelines Incorporate Decipher Prostate into New Medical Necessity Criteria for Prostate Cancer Patients
- Decipher Biosciences Achieves Major Medicare Milestone with Expansion in Coverage for Decipher Prostate Genomic Testing
- Decipher Identifies a Molecular Subtype Most Likely to Benefit from Neoadjuvant KEYTRUDA Immunotherapy in Bladder Cancer Patients
Follow us on Twitter
Please enter your name & email address below to download your PDF: